Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Follow the Yellow Brick Road...

Finally all of the "yellow" challenge designs have been submitted. A few more are still working on it however I've already extended the deadline by 2 days so they will have to miss this chance at a prize. But I will post their designs for all to see when I get them.
I'm going to let my Mom pick her favorite. She will enjoy looking at them and since she doesn't know who submitted them, I thought that would be fair. I'm glad I'm not judging because I love them all!

THE BEAUTIFUL YELLOW CREATIONS


Card by Monica/FL
Double Scrapbook page by Christy/FL
Scrapbook page by Bridget/PA




Fold out card in a gift box by Linda/NY



Tag card by Linda/NY

4 comments:

Christy said...

Wow, everything looks wonderful. I knew who that card belonged to before I even seen that name. Monica, awesome as always. Good luck everyone.

Anonymous said...

It's wonderful to see how creative everyone is. I love these challenges. Thanks for the fun, Joni!

I think it's time for me to start a blog for my work. You guys really inspire me!

Adriane Kelly Winchester said...

Great challenge. I wanted to join but didn't have anything yellow... crazy I know!!! Hopefully next time :) All the cards/layouts/projects are great!!!

Kimberly said...

Wow... I see some awesome creations here!!! I bet your mom is gonna have a hard time pickin a winner :o) Sorry I never got around to finishing my layout... I was busy turning my sister into a scrapper which required lots of help lol :o)