Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm Going to Disney World!

I haven't blogged in a long time...sorry about that. But I will play catch up soon. In the mean time, just wanted to let you know that tomorrow, Thursday, Hollywood Studios (MGM) is having a big Idol party. There are going to be 25+ former American Idols there to celebrate the opening of The Idol Experience. I've been waiting for this to open for 6 months now knowing a lot of idols would be visiting. I had no idea they would bring this many in at once. Hopefully I'll have some good pictures to share :)

Here is the list of who is attending:
Paula Abdu,l David Archuleta, Fantasia Barrino, Bo Bice, Jason Castro David Cook, Bucky Covington, Diana DeGarmo, Melinda Doolittle, Simon Fuller (Idol Creator), Josh Gracin, Justin Guarini, Taylor Hicks, Michael Johns, LaKisha Jones, Kimberley Locke, Sanjaya Malakar, Mandisa, Syesha Mercado, Ryan Seacrest, Chris Sligh, Carly Smithson, Jordin Sparks, Phil Stacey, Ruben Studdard, Carrie Underwood, Brooke White & Ace Young

No comments: