Thursday, February 19, 2009

Who wants a challenge?


I need to get some scrappin' done ... it's been months since I've made anything for myself. So I decided to offer a challenge with a prize! I know you all love prizes!
Hopefully this will help to motivate me plus clean out of some of my extra stuff!

I'm going to try and do this once a week, so make sure you keep checking back for the newest challenge.


This weeks challenge is to make something using yellow. It can be a card, scrapbook page, whatever you want to make. It doesn't have to be all yellow, but the major color needs to be yellow. Email me a picture of your designs by Monday night and I'll post them all on Tuesday with the winner.


Good luck everyone!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love a good challenge!!! And I'm in a creative mood so the timing here is perfect :o) Do you still want to create a forum? I can't find one I like so I'm all for helping you create one whenever you want to get together :o)

Christy said...

Joni, I just emailed you my layout. I actually like my own layuout. That is a first. LOL.
Thanks for this challenge. Now I wanna keep scrappin. Wish there were more hours in the day. Kimberly, did you do yours?

MomInTraining3 said...

I am loving you doing a challenge. I need a serious jolt back into the scrap world. At this point a goal of doing one layout might be just the thing I need to get me out of my scrapless rut. Hello Kimberly and Christy!!!!! Good job Christy on your LO!!! So Joni, who do you like so far on Idol?