Sunday, March 1, 2009

Ok... who is ready for another challenge?


This weeks challenge will be for scrapbook pages, sorry card makers... but I know you have the ability to make a scrapbook page too so just get workin' on it!

I'm challenging everyone to make either a single or double page design of a music concert you've seen or one that you were in yourself. That is the only rule... music concert. It can be any size or colors and you won't get preferred voting status for using pictures of Ace ;-)
I know everyone has been to something... a rock show, country show, high school band, chorus, etc. Just has to be music related.
Deadline is Monday morning March 9th.
Ok, run and get your paper and scissors and knock my socks off with awesome designs!

1 comment:

Monica said...

OMG.. this means I have to PRINT some of my pictures of Garth concert! Better get busy huh?? I'm hoping to join in this challenge!