Sunday, March 22, 2009

Who doesn't love Stickles?

I


L-O-V-E


Stickles



There, I said it! Seems every page or card I make has to have that extra little shimmer. So my collection has been growing! (I know you find that hard to believe). I've been keeping them in a drawer, however I noticed when I stored one upside down it was easier to use, I didn't have to shake it a bunch of times to get the glitters to come out. I read a few blogs about Stickles storage and none of them were right for me.
So I forced myself to go shopping (sounds good right?) to find a storage solution for them so they were hanging upside down.
Yesterday at Wal-mart I found the perfect thing and it was only $4! Here is a picture of all of my Stickles happy in their new home. Looks like I need to buy more though, look at all of those empty spaces ha ha



3 comments:

Shelley said...

I LOVE stickles too! however, I've decided to keep to the clear/frosty bottles. I have a few bottles too -cough-cough- similar to what is in your pic. But, once they are gone..they are not being replaced! Cool storage idea. I keep mine upside down too but I think they must be partying in there because sometimes they are sideways.

Kimberly said...

I've never tried stickles but I like your storage idea :o) Pretty dang clever :o)

Sharon said...

What a great idea! I keep having to stick a pin in mine to get the sparklies to come out. Somewhere in this house is that exact same storage thing... so off on my quest to locate it I go...