Saturday, March 21, 2009

Craig's List, ya never know what you'll find!

I was looking around Craigs list tonight and found an area that I never saw before. It's called " Missed Connections" under the personals section. Here are some examples of what crazy people post:

GIB TOWN WALMART - m4w - 19 (gibsonton)saw a cute girl at walmart. by the soda machine and then at the gas station.. but you saw me. and i saw you.
PUBLIX IN WESTCHASE - m4w (westchase) we made eye contact and smiled as we were leaving publix. You had just gotten off the scale...I was on the phone


Man walking at Madiera beach - m4m - 38 (largo)You were walking on Madiera beach one day this week. YOu were wearing a speedo. You are 50 + sexy , nice legs. I am 6ft 225 muscular. Moved here recently. If this is you or describes an interest ..hit me back. Nothing sexier than a daddy in a speedo on the beach.

Dominos Delivery Guy - m4m (Clearwater)You delivered a pizza to my apartment. Around 7:20pm tonight. Just wanted to say you were hot and well worth the tip.


And my WINNER for the most desperate person in Florida is (pictures included):
I SAW YOU AT THE SPRING HILL GOODWILL TUESDAY YOUR DARK AND HANDSOME - 42 (SPRINGHILL) YOU WERE WEARING BLACK SHORTS WITH A BLACK AND WHITE STRIPED SHIRT, AROUND 2 IN THE AFTERNOON, LOOKED AT YOU A COUPLE OF TIMES BUT I WAS TOO SHY TO SAY ANYTHING, WOULD HAVE LOVED TO DROP TO MY KNEES AND SERVICE YOU RIGHT THERE IF I COULD HAVE......WANNA HAVE SOME FUN PLEASE?

2 comments:

Shelley said...

OMG - this made me laugh out loud first thing this morning. LOVE IT! I think I see a S&Y blog trend! More, More.

Christy said...

OMFG-that is too funny. You are a riot Joni.