Saturday, May 2, 2009

Scrapbooking is a sport!


Wow it seems I start out almost ever post by saying I'm sorry it's been so long since I blogged. I just looked and it's been 3 weeks since my last blog.
Life has thrown me a few curve balls, however hopefully things will start to get better and I'll be able to blog and share more with everyone.


Today is National Scrapbooking Day! I want to make sure I finish a page today, I think last year I worked on cards. But I started a page the other night and was just waiting on some cutter files from Chris and it will hopefully be done today. When I make something I try to include one of her files since I'm on her design team + I LOVE HER FILES! Have you checked out her website yet? She also has a great forum going too. Here is a link to her store: http://www.visualdesignsbychris.com/store/home.php

So according to the above picture, Scrapbookin' is now a sport! Wonder when it will show up in the Olympics?
Hope all of my crafty friends get time today to cut and glue something :)

No comments: