Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I did it all by myself!

What to do when you don't have tools or anyone to read the directions and assemble something you bought? You buy a cool set of screwdrivers (in black n gold of course, go STEELERS) and you spread it all out and build it yourself! This was the first time I've bought something that came all flat in a box and I was determined to get it done! Gotta love IKEA for storage! Shelley has her stamps stored in built in cabinets similar to this. I L-O-V-E my new stamp cabinet but I think I might need another one... or sell some stamps sets! :D

ps: The directions were pictures only, now they don't have to print them in several different languages, every screw and part was used and EVERY HOLE WAS LINED UP PERFECTLY! GO IKEA!











6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay you! Looks good!

Carole said...

You go girl!!

Good for you - and it looks very nice.

Anonymous said...

good job - I can never figure out directions!

Shelley said...

Great Job! Are you For Hire?

Unknown said...

Nicely done! See, you can handle anything thrown at you!

Kimberly said...

Wow... I'm impressed :) I guess where there's a will there's a way huh? :)

Have you been scrappin or stampin lately? I need to get motivated to start creating again lol :)