Monday, October 19, 2009

Rookie crashed the Greyhound party!

Rookie crashed the Greyhound Rescue "Yappy Hour" on Saturday night. She was so well behaved I was shocked. Greyhounds are the perfect friends for her because they are so mellow. Not one bark or growl came from them. They were dressed up like "The King", Zoro , cowboys, etc and didn't care at all. I've never see such big dogs in Halloween costumes before!

Rookie was the hit of the party. Everyone came over to pet her, especially the guys! She is a guy magnet, not sure if it's because she is a hunting dog or what. A couple guys even kissed her!


Rookie & Harley.

Rookie, just one of the gang.


Diceman aka"The King" & Rookie





Shelley & Elsie

3 comments:

Shelley said...

great photos! I hope carole sees this post - she'll love it.

Anonymous said...

It's funny...my male greyhound loves Weimaraners. He seems to think they are just slightly different greys!

Carole said...

I did see it and I did love it!!! Good photos. I see lots of Sniffers in those photos. Poor Elsie!